ARDrone SDK 2.0.1 - Problem compiling the sdk_demo example

As it says in the AR.Drone SDK 2.0.1 guide, the fastest way to start and running an application is to copy the SDK Demo application. But the problem comes when I am trying to compile the sdk_demo example. As you can see, I am getting the following problems:

root@xxxx:/home/xxxx/ARDrone_SDK_2_0_1/Examples/Linux/sdk_demo/Build# make
Libs already extracted
Building target static
Architecture x86_64 is already built
Creating universal static lib file from architectures x86_64
Build done.
Building ARDroneTool/Lib
Building ARDroneTool/Lib
ld ardrone_testing_tool
../../Soft/Build/targets_versions/linux_sdk_demo_PROD_MODE_vlib_Linux_4.4.0-31-generic_GNU_Linux_usrbingcc_5.4.0/Navdata/navdata.o:(.data+0x80): undefined reference to `demo_navdata_client_init'
../../Soft/Build/targets_versions/linux_sdk_demo_PROD_MODE_vlib_Linux_4.4.0-31-generic_GNU_Linux_usrbingcc_5.4.0/Navdata/navdata.o:(.data+0x88): undefined reference to `demo_navdata_client_process'
../../Soft/Build/targets_versions/linux_sdk_demo_PROD_MODE_vlib_Linux_4.4.0-31-generic_GNU_Linux_usrbingcc_5.4.0/Navdata/navdata.o:(.data+0x90): undefined reference to `demo_navdata_client_release'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
generic.makefile:136: recipe for target '/home/space/ARDrone_SDK_2_0_1/Examples/Linux/sdk_demo/Build/../../Build/Release/ardrone_testing_tool' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/xxxx/ARDrone_SDK_2_0_1/Examples/Linux/sdk_demo/Build/../../Build/Release/ardrone_testing_tool] Error 1
app.makefile:33: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
Makefile:163: recipe for target 'build_app' failed
make[1]: *** [build_app] Error 2
Makefile:70: recipe for target 'linux_sdk_demo' failed
make: *** [linux_sdk_demo] Error 2

Does anybody know what could be the problem???

PS: I have already followed these steps

ARDrone SDK 2.0 - Simple example of use

maybe you can see there
I hope it can help you…good luck!!

Previously, I have already followed those steps and nothing :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry,I haven’t notice that you have done those…
Did you look at the, and REQUIRED EXTERNAL TOOLS also need to download…

Although I am using the sdk 2.0.1, i have install the required external tool of sd3 and the problem persist. I have noticed this issue:

Package gtk+2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtk+2.0.pc'

Can the problem be related with this lines??

Same here.
Did you solve your issue ?