Arduplane <=> Disco Video Stream broken with Disco firmware 1.4

Product: [SkyController + Bebop / SkyController + Bebop2]
Product version: [X.X.X] + Bebop version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: [X.X.X]
Use of libARController: [YES/NO] (Only for ARSDK)
SDK platform: [iOS/Android]
Reproductible with the official app: [YES]

Recently own a parrot Disco Adventurer. Upgrdaded to last firmware SKC2 and Disco. I install the arduplane firmware according to blog process (because I’m a big arduplane fan since years)

Launching Dragon in normal mode, connecting iPhone directly or trought usb ok SKC2. Freeflight pro OK with video. After starting of, video stream STOP a loop restart. At this point, Disco is well connected on udp 14550 on same client device with Qgroundcontrole for example.

From what I read from Arduplane (Tridge), video was previously operationnal with arduplane.

I have wrote down some post on arduplane blog (macfly1202) if more info needed (with used sripts details):

If someone could help on this issue, it will be great (for ones that are not at Devoxx)

Congrats to dev team for such amazing Disco !

(nb: I open a support ticket 1027570 that redirect me here)

Also checking in on the status of broken video recording with Ardupilot, after Parrot Disco firmware v1.4.1 was released.

Anyone at Parrot looking at helping the Arduplane guys in fixing this??

it seems nobody @Parrot looking at this thread. Perhaps they are gone flying their bebop2 or mini drones… but Disco ? not sure at all…Have you try to open a ticket ? (like me)

I’m also interested in this issue. Does the video work now ?