Coordinate systems for Mambo

What coordinate system does a Mambo FPV drone use? Right-handed or a left-handed coordinate system?

Hi,

• roll (i8): Roll angle as signed percentage.
    Roll angle expressed as signed percentage of the max pitch/roll setting, in range [-100, 100]
    -100 corresponds to a roll angle of max pitch/roll to the left (drone will fly left)
    100 corresponds to a roll angle of max pitch/roll to the right (drone will fly right)
    This value may be clamped if necessary, in order to respect the maximum supported physical tilt of the copter.

• pitch (i8): Pitch angle as signed percentage.
    Expressed as signed percentage of the max pitch/roll setting, in range [-100, 100]
    -100 corresponds to a pitch angle of max pitch/roll towards sky (drone will fly backward)
    100 corresponds to a pitch angle of max pitch/roll towards ground (drone will fly forward)
    This value may be clamped if necessary, in order to respect the maximum supported physical tilt of the copter.

• yaw (i8): Yaw rotation speed as signed percentage.
    Expressed as signed percentage of the max yaw rotation speed setting, in range [-100, 100].
    -100 corresponds to a counter-clockwise rotation of max yaw rotation speed
    100 corresponds to a clockwise rotation of max yaw rotation speed

• gaz (i8): Throttle as signed percentage.
    Expressed as signed percentage of the max vertical speed setting, in range [-100, 100]
    -100 corresponds to a max vertical speed towards ground
    100 corresponds to a max vertical speed towards sky
    During the landing phase, putting some positive gaz will cancel the land.