Details of Irradiance List tag for Sunshine sensor in exif data of Sequoia

@seanmcleod, I am new to the sequoia system so please forgive me if this is obvious. For one image, I see there are 9 lines of output. Can you elaborate on what each line is referring to for the given image?

The Sequoia seems to record those values at roughly 5Hz and so those 9 lines are the last 9 readings from the time of the previous image that was captured up until the capture of the image that you see the output from.

Got it. Thanks! I see that number 9 does not seem to be a magic number… I am playing around with the example multispectral dataset from the Pix4D support site until we do an actual data collection. Some have 9 readings, some have 4, etc. Is it a good assumption to take the final reading as the one relevant to a specific image?

You can see how frequently the readings are taken by looking at the timestamps. I’m assuming Parrot include multiple instead of just the last reading before the image to allow you to choose whether you possibly want to take a simple average, or a weighted average or even just the latest one.