Good Tutorials For Beginners

Product: Parrot AR.DRONE 2.0 Elite Edition
Product version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: [X.X.X]
Use of libARController: [YES/NO] (Only for ARSDK)
SDK platform: [iOS/Android/Unix/Python…]
Reproductible with the official app: –

Hey everyone!

I am pretty new to this community so I am only recently starting to learn how to use my AR Drone. I was wondering if anyone could point out some good tutorials where I could learn how to interact with my AR Drone and write applications for it? Unfortunately I don’t find the current SDK documentation pretty clear and online resources seem to be very different from the SDK. I am currently attempting to write applications that run locally on the drone or that can run the drone from my computer/server (OS X /Unix).

Thank you so much!

I agree. I have tried the code here: Seems like the start is ok, but when i get to this code:

// your class should implement ARDiscoveryServicesDevicesListUpdatedReceiverDelegate
private void registerReceivers()
mArdiscoveryServicesDevicesListUpdatedReceiver = new ARDiscoveryServicesDevicesListUpdatedReceiver(this);
LocalBroadcastManager localBroadcastMgr = LocalBroadcastManager.getInstance(getApplicationContext());
localBroadcastMgr.registerReceiver(mArdiscoveryServicesDevicesListUpdatedReceiver, new IntentFilter(ARDiscoveryService.kARDiscoveryServiceNotificationServicesDevicesListUpdated));

public void onServicesDevicesListUpdated()
Log.d(TAG, “onServicesDevicesListUpdated …”);

if (mArdiscoveryService != null)
    List<ARDiscoveryDeviceService> deviceList = mArdiscoveryService.getDeviceServicesArray();

// Do what you want with the device list

I only get errors. how am i suppose to implement ARDiscoveryServicesDevicesListUpdatedReceiverDelegate ?
What is the point of this sdk3 Reference?

I guess this quote: “SDK is free and comes with full documentation” on is not quite accurate

I think so. Actually, Full document of SDK from Parrot is not