MiniDrones Mambo choreography

Hello, I’m Daniel Delgado, and this is my first post.

I’m writing from YouTouch.cl. We are very interested in sync up several Mini Drones Mambo like your video at CES 2015. We don’t have the drones yet, we need to know this info first.

We need to know how many drones can we sync up with the same app in one iOS or Android device, to do something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbCi5LN8Usw

I need an answer as soon as possible you can, guys.

Thank you very much,

Daniel Delgado
Digital Dev Department.

Hi,

The SDK itself won’t let you connect to multiple drones. However, I think Node RollingSpider has this feature. Please note that the language of this lib is in node-js.

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Djavan

Thanks @Djavan for your soon answer.

This is bad news for us. :frowning: This library allow only 5 drones with Windows Linux 6 with Mac I need at least 10, or dreaming a lot 20. hehe.

Some idea of how to do something like the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbCi5LN8Usw

Hi,

Those demonstration uses custom firmwares, and all drones are completely autonomous during the demonstration.

Such firmwares uses components not available in the official firmware (such as 3d positionning using the square patterns on the ground and image processing from the bottom facing camera), so you won’t be able to do the same with the official firmware.

Regards,
Nicolas.

Thank you @Nicolas for your reply…

Well We are looking for another model or device that can do the trick.

Do you know some with SDK?

Thank you very much for your help, guys!

Hi genio043

I am searching to make fly in autonomy flying 2 drone in same time .
In your post you ask about the mambo choreography,
Did you got some answer to your question ?

With tynker I can order only one mambo drone , I will need to pilot 2 in same time :frowning:
Please help meee :v:t4:

My python code will let you control multiple mambos at the same time. I had 3 dancing tonight to verify that it works. The only difficulty is that you have to control each from a separate python file (due to a limitation inside bluepy).

Hello Captain Saavik
Thank you for your answer .
We will try tonight to make fly and dance choregraphy mambo drone with python .
hope it work , i will let you know :wink:
thank you for your help