Not connected device controller gives errors?

Product: [Bebop2]
Product version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: [X.X.X]
Use of libARController: [YES] (Only for ARSDK)
SDK platform: [Unix]
Reproductible with the official app: [Not tried]

So I was testing some code and the following error shows up, which I expect since I am not connected to the Bebop 2 drone.
[ERR] ARDISCOVERY_Connection | 14:35:49:841 | ARDISCOVERY_Socket_Connect:721 - connect() failed: 101 Network is unreachable => Try reconnecting after 1 seconds

However, I was wondering why the following errors occur:

[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7085 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_GENERIC; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7094 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_ANIMATION; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7103 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_ARDRONE3; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7112 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_COMMON; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7121 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_CONTROLLER_INFO; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7148 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_FOLLOW_ME; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopNetwork:7220 - Error occured durring unregistering ARCommands to the feature ARCONTROLLER_DICTIONARY_KEY_THERMAL_CAM; error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StopRun:5934 - StopNetwork failed with error :Bad parameters
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Device | 14:02:37:487 | ARCONTROLLER_Device_StartRun:5899 - Start fail error :Error during the getting of the ARNETWORKAL_Manager from the device

I noticed that the state was neither running or stopped, but some ambiguous state.

• What do I do with these errors? Are they important?
  • How do I detect that the device controller is not started correctly?

Hi,

What is the ambiguous state you mentioned?

I don’t understand that part:

The error you quote is happening when you are not connected to the wifi of the drone?

This is the state: ARCONTROLLER_DEVICE_STATE_MAX

Yes that error happened when I was not connected to the drone’s wifi. But I can understand that first line. I just couldn’t make sense of the ones below. I wondered what they mean.

You can ignore them.
They are happening because we are trying to create a device controller but without any connection to it we fail.

Why does that not show up in the error of this call then?

eARCONTROLLER_ERROR errorCode = ARCONTROLLER_OK;
deviceController_ = ARCONTROLLER_Device_New (drone_->getDevice(), 
                                             &errorCode);

if (errorCode != ARCONTROLLER_OK) {
    ARSAL_PRINT(ARSAL_PRINT_ERROR, "PARROT_DRONE_CONTROLLER", 
                "Failed to create new device controller: %s.", 
                ARCONTROLLER_Error_ToString(errorCode));
    return;
}