Problem while connecting to a Bebop 2 via UDP

Hello.

So I tried to make an application in C++, which is mix with mavlink and Parrot SDK libraries, that allows me to pilot a Bebop 2 manually or autonomously using simple commands on a terminal.
But I’m encountering an issue while initialising the udp link between my program and the drone :

- STATE changed : 1 ......
[ERR] ARCONTROLLER_Network | 17:04:53:674 | ARCONTROLLER_Network_ReaderRun:1294 - ARCOMMANDS_Decoder_DecodeBuffer () failed : 3
[INF] ARCONTROLLER_Network | 17:04:53:202 | ARCONTROLLER_Network_GetAvailableSocketPort:128 - d2c_port port : 43210
[INF] ARCONTROLLER_Stream2 | 17:04:53:202 | ARCONTROLLER_Stream2_Open_Socket:143 - udp local port stream: 55004
[INF] ARCONTROLLER_Stream2 | 17:04:53:202 | ARCONTROLLER_Stream2_Open_Socket:143 - udp local port stream: 55005
  - State changed : 2 ......

I’m not sure I understand completely this error. Any ideas?
I’m using the last SDK version if that helps.

Thanks for your help.

hey did you fix this issue? would like to know the solution as well

Hi.

This message is actually more like a log than an error, you can a priori still pilot and send commands to the drone with this.
I think there’s a way to not show these messages through the Stream callback or when you instantiate the device controller (I did it in a class constructor).

Good luck.