Unable to communicate with SLAMdunk via Bebop 2 WiFi

I’ve been struggling for 2 weeks with my SLAMdunk and Bebop 2, with the customer service not being able to help me.
The Bebop 2 WiFi network is visible on my PC, but I can’t ssh the SLAMdunk, although I previously could (and literally nothing happened in between).

So I added the route to my PC:
sudo route add -net netmask gw

But then, whatever I do, I can’t access the SLAMdunk, nor ping it. However, if I use the Ethernet or the USB of the SLAMdunk, I can access it. I have also tested the USB cable (it works), the USB port of the SLAMdunk (it works), and the USB port of the Bebop 2 (it works).

I have also tried to do what’s advised in this post: SLAM.dunk-Bebop 2 Wifi bridge issues, meaning, on the Bebop 2:

echo '1' > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward and cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward is then at 1, but nothing much happens.

Can anyone help me? I’m kind of getting tired of these problems that seem to appear randomly on the SLAMdunk. Thanks.

The bebop has a “netcat” mode that can be toggled by pressing the button 4 times in a row.
I believe it allows the packets to be forwarded. (I’m often mystified by the connection process though :slight_smile:)

hi, I am wondering where to buy a SLAM dunk?
i am in china.