USB Port not detected

Now I am running into a problem where my USB hub is not being detected. I tried updating through the USB stick the parrot drone, but after it seems that my keyboard and mouse are not detected, the USB network seems ok since it is the only one that lights up. Is there a way to reset the device? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

What do you mean when you say parrot drone? Are you talking about the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk or the Bebop?

When you talk about USB network, you mean when you have an USB to Ethernet adapter?

Do you mean that, before the update you had a USB hub with 3 devices attached:

1. an USB to Ethernet adapter
  2. a mouse
  3. a keyboard

And now that only the first one of these devices works and the 2 others (mouse and keyboard) are no longer working?

Sorry for the miscommunication, it is the about the Parrot SLAM dunk.

The USB to Ethernet adapter does light up and it is attached to a 3 port USB hub, which has also the mouse and keyboard attached. During booting up it does gives me the following message about the USB:

“hub 2-0:1.0: Cannot enable port 1. Maybe the USB cable is bad?”

I tested the hub on my laptop with all the attached devices and it works fine.

Is it better to just setup a laptop with Ubuntu 14.04 to develop for the SLAM dunk?

Thank you!

Well I just ended up install a machine with Ubuntu 14.04 x64 and everything has been working so far.