Bebop_autonomy installation

Product: [Bebop/Bebop2]
Product version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: [X.X.X]
Use of libARController: [YES/NO] (Only for ARSDK)
SDK platform: [iOS/Android/Unix/Python…]
Reproductible with the official app: [YES/NO/Not tried]

Hello everyone. recentely i got a bebop 2 fpv and i would like to install bebop_autonomy on ubuntu 16.04 to work with. But unfortunately i am getting some errors when i want to update rosdep database and install dependencies (including parrot_arsdk). Could someone help me to fix it? Thanks
This is the steps :

#Create and initialize the workspace
$ mkdir -p ~/bebop_ws/src && cd ~/bebop_ws
$ catkin init
$ git clone https://github.com/AutonomyLab/bebop_autonomy.git src/bebop_autonomy
#Update rosdep database and install dependencies (including parrot_arsdk)
$rosdep update
$ rosdep install --from-paths src -i
#Build the workspace
$ catkin build

Hey @Abdoul,

Could you share the error logs? Without what your console shouts when an error is raised, we can’t help you. The steps you posted are generic and doesn’t tell us what exactly is happening to you!

Regards,

espetro

these are the screeshoot for:
#Update rosdep database and install dependencies (including parrot_arsdk)
$rosdep update
$ rosdep install --from-paths src -i
#Build the workspace
$ catkin build
I thing this one ( $rosdep update ) works but the two lefts don’t work. Thanks

Here it tells you that the environment variable ROS_DISTRO may not be set. Try to run the folllowing commands:

• rosdistro -d
  • echo $ROS_DISTRO

Do both return the same text? If not, you may not have ROS properly configured. Try setting ROS_DISTRO to the output of rosdistro -d. E.g. if it’s kinetic, then run on a console:

• ROS_DISTRO=kinetic

Then, on the same console, execute the previous commands. Did they work?

NB: To permanently set ROS_DISTRO, look at ~/.bashrc.

@espetro I am also having this same issue but when I set ROS_DISTRO=kinetic the first command (rosdistro -d) it says the command is not found.

Sorry, my fault. It’s rosversion -d (Check here).

Ok @espetro for your support. I wanna use yolov3 to perform detection and tracking on bebop2. But while compiling the darknet_ros i always get some errors so i can’t perform any detection or tracking.