yaw=0.0,
            pitch_frame_of_reference="relative",
            pitch=angle_deg,
            roll_frame_of_reference="none",
            roll=0.0,
            _timeout=5
        )).wait()
        print(resp.explain())

…and pitching the camera up and down according to angle_deg, I can’t make the same working in order to achieve a rotation on yaw:

resp = self.drone(gimbal.set_target(
            gimbal_id=0,
            control_mode="position",
            yaw_frame_of_reference="relative",
            yaw=30.0,
            pitch_frame_of_reference="none",
            pitch=0.0,
            roll_frame_of_reference="none",
            roll=0.0,
            _timeout=5
        )).wait()
        print(resp.explain())

The resp is in both cases gimbal.set_target has been sent and acknowledged., just nothing happens to the camera.

What am I missing?

Rotation around roll works fine, btw, using a similar pattern. Maybe I have a yaw-lock? :slight_smile:

Dumb question: Is the Anafi 4k even able to rotate around yaw? I recall there where some means to read the properties.

Well, I guess the problem sits between keyboard and chair over here :slight_smile:

Ignore please.

Hi @Neil,

As @Ronan said here :

The only way to manage the yaw of the gimbal is to use AirSDK and write a specific guidance mode.

Best,
Clément

Please note that AirSDK is available for ANAFI Ai (and not for ANAFI / ANAFI Thermal / Anafi USA).
Only ANAFI AI has a 3 axis mecanical gimbal. ANAFI / ANAFI Thermal / Anafi USA only has a 2 axis gimbal.

My bad !

Thanks for the confirmation. Should have checked physical constraints before bothering.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.