Product version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: [X.X.X]
Use of libARController: [YES/NO] (Only for ARSDK)
SDK platform: [iOS/Android/Unix/Python…]
Reproductible with the official app: [YES/NO/Not tried]
I have the following questions regarding bebop2:
- What is the maximum tilt angle in roll and pitch axes?
- In BebopSample.c, which is a part of SDK software, on pressing KEY_UP we are setting setPilotingPCMDGaz a value of 50. What does it mean? Physically how much the bebop moves up?
- We are getting latitude, longitude and altitude information through using SDK call backs .Is there any mechanism to acquire the instantaneous x,y and z positions through SDK?
- What will be the read out of the data (position - x,y,z) from bebop after initial take off?
- While using the ‘ARCOMMANDS_Decoder_SetARDrone3PilotingStatePositionChangedCb’ the value of altitude was changing in steps of 1metre. But while running the ‘tlm-data-logger’ the value of the variable ‘omniscient_bebop2.worldPosition.z’ was changing in steps of 0.01metre. Is it possible to achieve the same through SDK call backs?
Thanks in advance