Hello everyone, I am excited to announce that we are going to add Parrot support to Dronelink!
The first cut of the iOS runtime is now on GitHub and we will be uploading Android soon:
These repositories are released under the MIT license and we would love to collaborate with the community on new features and bug fixes, so feel free to review the code and send us feedback.
Here is our feedback so far after creating the iOS runtime.
- No HDR photo mode?
- What is the difference between CameraAlignment and the setting the gimbal orientation?
- Is there a virtual machine image somewhere of the simulator?
- Is there a UI library similar to DJI’s UXSDK?
Feature requests (high priority):
- ManualCopterPilotingItf.set - need velocity for pitch and roll and absolute position for heading
- Need camera:didGenerateNewMediaFile equivalent (DJI implementation)
Missing commands (low priority):