Flight results in 0 pictures?

Recently we attempted to capture some imagery with our Sequoia camera using the Atlas app. The Sequoia is attached to our DJI Phantom 3 Professional with the MicaSense integration kit designed for that purpose. However, we’ve had a number of issues. This is issue 1 of 3.

I’m rather desperate to get this camera operational as the area we are trying to photograph is about to be destroyed by construction work, and after 1.5 weeks without response from Parrot technical support after creating a support case, I’m hoping that some of you may have sufficient experience with Sequoia to offer a solution or some advice.

After configuring our flight plans and camera options in the Atlas app, the mission is uploaded to our drone and the flight is flown. However, the some flights produce no photos at all. This happens whether we are using an SD card, or writing to internal memory.

The sequoia_diag.dat log file contains lines showing a client/server message handler throwing errors:
“U 01-01 00:01:59.520 I pomp_comm_c (civetitf-143/civetitf-215) : client_generated_message_handler: received event SICILIA_ERROR”

A number of SICILIA_ERROR messages are logged for the following events:
SICILIA_CTRL_GET_SENSORS_RESOLUTION
SICILIA_CTRL_GET_SENSORS_BIT_DEPTH
SICILIA_CTRL_GET_SENSORS_ENABLED
SICILIA_CTRL_CAPTURE_GET_MODE
SICILIA_CTRL_TIMELAPSE_GET_PARAM
SICILIA_CTRL_GPS_MODE_GET_PARAM
SICILIA_CTRL_AUTO_MODE_GET_PARAM
SICILIA_CTRL_GPS_GET_STATUS
SICILIA_CTRL_STORAGE_GET_INFO
SICILIA_CTRL_STORAGE_GET_PATH
SICILIA_CTRL_STORAGE_GET_AUTOSELECT
SICILIA_CTRL_STORAGE_GET_INFO
SICILIA_CTRL_STORAGE_GET_PATH
SICILIA_CTRL_STORAGE_GET_AUTOSELECT

An entire sequoia_diag.dat file is available at:
https://smuhalifax-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/greg_baker_smu_ca/EbSuEIi6VAZGiDfclMNRRUUB3vIDKft1LiKpsU5R5Uii-Q?e=4AT4Jd

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Do you have any suggestions on what might be the cause? Or what could be a solution?