How to delete images from drone's internal memory?

Product: [Bebop/Bebop2]

Hi all,
I guess this question is quite easy to answer, but I couldn’t do it myself :persevere:
I’m working with the Parrot Bebop 2, using the last version of the Mobile SDK on Windows. The situation is that my app needs to take (and download) a lot of pictures- in fact, it does this process about every ~2sec. It was easy to find a way to delete, at each step, the downloaded file stored in my mobile phone, but I couldn’t find a way to do so with the image stored in the internal memory of the drone.
My question is: is there any way to delete concrete pictures from the internal memory of the drone using the SDK (maybe in SDCardModule.java)? Specifying the name of the picture, or the last modified…(?)
If this is not possible, is there any way to delete ALL the files of the internal memory of the drone? I could always use that at the end, although I would have like a thousand jpgs stored in the drone :joy:

Thank you all!

I just get the same question.How to get the last picture we take every time when download. Or how to delete the picture use the SDK.