Is it possible to obtain GUTMA logs from the GrounSDK on android?

I’ve attempted to generate logs by setting gsdk_gutma_log_enabled to true in my configuration, flying the drone for a minute or so, landing, then querying GutmaLogManager.files(). But I’m getting an empty list.

Has anybody been able to successfully fetch GUTMA logs from the SDK on Android? I’m on the latest 1.7.1 release.

Hi,

The gsdk_flight_log_enabled should also be set to true in your configuration file, because GUTMA logs are generated from Flight logs. Could you check this and make a new flight to test ?

Regards,
Thibaut

Thibaut,

I’ve just tried that and after two additional short flights no logs are being reported by the log manager. According to the developer docs, these should be true by default anyway so I’m not sure what’s going on here.

Any other suggestions?

Hi,

I just checked that it works as expected with GroundSdkDemo, and it actually does. Could you have a look at GroundSdkDemo source code ? Maybe you’re doing something differently.

Regards,
Thibaut

Is this what you’re referring to? I want to make sure I’m testing the right thing.

Also can you give a bit more detail on the procedure you went through in order to test this?

Any updates on this? I can’t seem to get GUTMA logs to work even with the ground sdk demo app.