Max Thrust/ Max Vertical Acceleration?

Hi all,

I am curious the max thrust (or the max vertical acceleration) of the Bebop2. Any idea what should I refer to?

Kind regards,

Jiahao

Hi,

I came across this blog post about the Bebop2 drone. The blog post states that the bebop2 drone has a vertical speed of 13mph, which is approximately 6m/s.

Note: I thought we might be able to calculate the acceleration from the fact that this blog post states:

It reaches an altitude of 328 feet in less than 20 seconds

However, if you assume that the drone starts from with an initial velocity of 0 and work out the required velocity to achieve the altitude, you get a velocity (10m/s) which is greater than their stated maximum velocity (6m/s). This means they must have done this test with a moving start.

I know it does not answer the question but I hope this helps a little. I will keep looking at let you know if I find anything else.

Still unable to find anything on the Bebop2. I have found a paper titled : Development of a Quadrotor Test Bed Modelling, Parameter Identification, Controller Design, and Trajectory Generation, which uses a hummingbird quadrotor. Although this is a different quadrotor, they are very similar in size and weight.

They find the hummingbird has an acceleration of 2.5m/s. I don’t know how accurate you need your acceleration to be, but this value might be a good one to start with.