sendPilotingMoveBy SDK internal information for Bebop2

Product: Bebop2/SDK
Product version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: 3
Use of libARController: YES (Only for ARSDK)
SDK platform: UNIX/Ubuntu
Reproductible with the official app: NO

Hi,
I’m trying to create an App in Linux/Ubuntu in order to have an automate flight in Indoor environment. I have successfully create a route, and have a controlled automated flight with sendPilotingMoveBy calls.
But, every time test the automated route, the location of the drone (x,y,z) at the end of any sendPilotingMoveBy movement tends to accumulate location errors and, in the end, if we want to return at the same position started, it’s not possible, it will be always near to this point.
So, I wanted your help to:

• What sensors are used to move the drone in indoor environment with sendPilotingMoveBy function?
  • I’m seen that the function receives X,Y,Z in meters, but how the drone calculate this movement in real time?
  • Internal, is the drone creating a X,Y,Z, Rad mapping coordinates that we could use?
    Thank you.

Not an answer to your question, but can you point me to a guide for getting your setup? I am also trying to control a Bebop2 to perform an autonomous flight programmed from my Linux machine. Currently i have the two python wrappers for the SDK setup (pyparrot and Olympe). But if I could also setup the proper SDK then that would be great.

Thank you!