Set Fixed Exposure and ISO in Bebop 2

Hi,
Is there Any way to set the exposure and ISO setting of Picture taken from Bebop 2 to be fixed. I have tried setting the exposure using SDK but the exposure time and ISO values are still changing. Is there any way to have fixed ISO and exposure time?

Product:Bebop 2
Product version: [X.X.X]
SDK version: [SDK 3.1]
Use of libARController: [YES/NO] (Only for ARSDK) YES
SDK platform: [iOS/Android/Unix/Python…] Unix
Reproductible with the official app: [YES/NO/Not tried] No

Hi,
The exposure, saturation and white balance values are not kept by the drone upon reboot.

If you want the value to be kept, you should save it by yourself and apply them right after the connection.

Hi,
Thanks fo replying. I have set the exposure right after the streaming starts and just before every picture is taken using
error = deviceController->aRDrone3->sendPictureSettingsSaturationSelection(deviceController->aRDrone3, -2.7);
But still the exposure time (1/100s to 1/150s) and ISO value changes (ISO 800 to ISO1600) for the Images even though i set up same exposure before each image.

I want to know whether I can keep ISO and exposure time constant for the image taken in various conditions or there is some internal auto adjustment which may be changing according to the scene lighting and hence changes the ISO and exposure time values. If there is auto adjustment than can i turn it off or not?

Thanks

Sorry the command i mentioned was wrong. This command is also there along with the setexposure command but still the value of exposure time and ISO value changes for different images in the same flight.