Spectral response functions

Hello everyone.

We have recently bought the multispectral sensor Sequoia with the eBee drone. A few weeks ago, we started a collaboration with a partner to study spectral response of different calibration pannels using multispectral bands from sensor Sequoia. This partner has requested to us the spectral response functions of each band, but we’re not able to find this information anywhere.

Could someone give us these functions?

After writting Parrot Customer Service & Support Department asking for help, they’ve sent me to this forum, so I’m sorry if this is not the correct place to expose this kind of requests.

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

1 Like

Hello,

We are also interested to get the spectral response functions of each bands for a comparative study of multi-scale data.
@tragsatec did you obtain these functions since your request ?

Thanks.
Best regards.

1 Like

Hello,

same for us… We’ve got an e-mail from the support, that we get this information in this forum.
We are also interested. Would be great to get the filter functions.
I only found a pdf with diagrams of the functions.

@clement.fallet Is there by any chance a possibility to share the data with us?

All the best

Florian

Hello,
May I ask if you have spectral response functions of each bands? The support also replied to me that I can get it here. Can you also share it with me.

Thank you

Jean

1 Like

Hello,
May I ask if you have spectral response functions of each bands? The support also replied to me that I can get it here. Can you also share it with me?

Thank you

Jean

1 Like

forwarded:

I finally got an answer from parrot after annoying them again, but unfortunately the answer is very very sad:

Dear Florian,

We don’t have the curves available in any other format that the one from the datasheet.
It’s a complete curve, you can extract it from the datasheet if you need it, it’s not just an illustration.
Sincerely,

Parrot Support

Sorry, but that’s really frustrating!
Why parrot didn’t just say: “We don’t want to give you that information!”

Hello everyone,

Anyone in the forum, has anyone got a spectral response function?

Can the spectral response function be published?

If you know, please send me a copy, my email:chenriqiang1995@163.com

Thanks a lot.
Regards.