Twitter & Streaming

HI

1.) i cant in app Flight pro 5 only facebook and Google activedet but not twitter.

1. i want livestreaming to Periscope, Youtube or Ustream.

how i can relize this.

/niwu

For the first question, this is a user request, so I let you post it on the user forum: https://community.parrot.com/t5/Bebop-2/bd-p/Bebop_2

For the second one, it depends on the platform on which you want to livestream.

Hello

i habe youtube account + api
i make with my raspberry PI youtube lifestream.

same to ustream and periscope.

But i mean
Lifestream, Video from bebob2

We provide an example about how to receive the stream from the Bebop2.

The stream you will receive is h264 encoded. You’ll receive an entire frame each time. This frame is cut into slices, each slice is a NALU, separated by 0001. This is following the standard, so maybe the youtube (or other) livestream is straightforward.

Hello

here my Code for Lifestream with Raspberry PI and Raspicam Working
raspivid -n -t 0 -w 960 -h 540 -fps 25 -b 800000 -o - | ffmpeg -re -ar 44100 -ac 2 -acodec pcm_s16le -f s16le -ac 2 -i /dev/zero -f h264 -i - -vcodec copy -acodec aac -ab 96k -g 30 -strict experimental -s film -f flv $RTMP_URL/$STREAM_KEY

But my Idea was same for bebob2

first , not work
ffmpeg -i /media/usbdisk/Bebop_2_2017-test.mp4 -re -ar 44100 -ac 2 -acodec pcm_s16le -f s16le -ac 2 -i /dev/zero -f h264 -i - -vcodec copy -acodec aac -ab 96k -g 30 -strict experimental -s film -f flv $RTMP_URL/$STREAM_KEY

second

fmpeg -i 192.168.43.1:55904 -re -ar 44100 -ac 2 -acodec pcm_s16le -f s16le -ac 2 -i /dev/zero -f h264 -i - -vcodec copy -acodec aac -ab 96k -g 30 -strict experimental -s film -f flv $RTMP_URL/$STREAM_KEY

and same dont work to youtube

any ideas ?

Only One Work To ustream

/nils

+1 Can someone pls explain why Parrot still has not released a rtmp stream option directly from the iOS App to a url?
I am not talking about youtube or facebook streaming, but streaming to a custom rtmp server with url at e.g. 480p at least, best would be 720p or 1080p (I know the bebop and Disco stream have some resolution limitation atm).

Highly encourage Parrot to add to Free Flight pro.