Where can I get the Parrot S.L.A.M. dunk?

Hi,
I would like to buy a Parrot SLAM dunk, but it seems it’s not available on the website. Does anybody know where I could get it? Or if it’s going to be available again?

Thanks

Hi,
Do you get any information for getting the SLAM Dunk?

Thanks

Hello,

I’m also interested in buying the S.L.A.M dunk, but I cannot find any information in the Internet about where to buy. It seams like this project is dead, is it true ?

Thanks

Hello,

I haven’t had any news about the S.L.A.M. dunk availability, so I guess that the product is no longer in market.

For first-time users of ROS, building the packages is a good way to get a first hands-on experience on using the ROS tools for building and running nodes.

These tools includes, but are not limited to, catkin and rosrun.

The slamdunk_ros packages offer a few useful things apart from the S.L.A.M.dunk node itself:

slamdunk_visualization: rqt and rviz configuration, rviz plugin to display Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk-specific data
slamdunk_msgs: custom messages
slamdunk_nodelets: some nodelets that can also be run outside of the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk
and a few other packages to work with the Bebop Drone

Is there any useful information about where to get a SLAM dunk?

I’ve not seen any activity on this topic. Is someone from Parrot monitoring this. I am also wanting to get hold of the SLAM module. Where to go?

It is most likely discontinued!

Hi,
all the Parrot SLAM dunk units have been sold to developers.
Thanks
Jerome

Is it possible for more to be made? My company has several projects that we would like to use the SLAM dunk on. We could possibly sign a partnership.