Iam Newbie here. I am trying to find out if it is possible to use an Anafi as a telepresence drone. This is a pure indoor application. The goal is to connect the Anafi to a local WLAN and then control the drone with an iPAD or a PC that is 1,000 km away.
I have already encountered the following problems:
- How to connect the Anafi to a local WLAN instead of setting up a WLAN by myself?
- Can the required data (control and video stream) be forwarded across network boundaries? Anafi - Local WLAN - VPN - Controller WLAN - iPad
- How does the Anafi react to latency, i.e. delayed transmitted control commands?
- Can the Anafi be controlled without a controller via IOS app only?
- Is there already a PC controller for the Anafi?
I would really appreciate your input on this.