Bebob2 camera calibration parameters

Hi
does bebop2 camera in sphinx simulator has a specific parameters? from where I should obtain these?

The camera parameters you can change can be seen on this page: http://developer.parrot.com/docs/sphinx/dronefile.html#drone-sdf-params

• with_front_cam: if false, remove the frontal camera to lower the ressource needs
  • low_gpu: if true, reduce camera rendering quality to speed up GPU processing

Dear @ocrave
I’m sorry that my question wasn’t clear. It means how I can obtain camera calibration parameters?

You can get some info with the gz model -i command followed by the name of the drone. For example:
gz model -i -m bebop2
Then, search for horizontal_camera and vertical_camera sensors in the output.

1 Like

Thank you,
And another question. I run the simulation in empty world , after adding some new model and save this changes, I want to open the sphinx in this world. how I can do that? when I try to run sphinx with address of my world, the bebop model is saved in the world and after opening it, an other bebop model appears on top of the loaded bebop.

You should remove the drone from the world before saving it. Then, if you launch:

sphinx /path/to/my.world

It should contain a single version of your drone.

If you want to use this world with another drone, you should edit it and remove the fwman plugin:

<plugin name='fwman'
</plugin>

Then, you can launch sphinx with another drone like so:

sphinx /path/to/my.world /opt/parrot-sphinx/usr/share/sphinx/drones/disco.drone

We recommend to always remove the fwman plugin from your world files and choose the drones by command line.

Hi @ocrave,
I have Sphinx installed, but when Itype that command, the out is 'program is not installed". I need to install Gazebo?

The command is now called parrot-gz. For example:

parrot-gz model -i -m anafi4k

Thanks!!!

Hi @ocrave,

I wanted to know the values ​​intrinsic and extrinsic calibration parameters of the camera . Or if it is possible to calibrate the camera with virtual chessboard.

Thanks,
Pompilio