Bebop 1 -Sphinx simulation error

When running on Ubuntu 18.04 I get the following error:

“I shd: wind: opened: sample_count=4000 sample_size=24 sample_rate=1000 metadata_size=125
[Wrn] [BaseCameraSensor.cc:331] vertical_camera: parameter ‘num_buffers’ is now deprecated.
[Wrn] [PluginHelper.cc:70] Cannot get param ‘attitude_sensor’ in section ‘magnetometer’
[Wrn] [PluginHelper.cc:70] Cannot get param ‘pose_accelero’ in section ‘imusensor’
[Wrn] [PluginHelper.cc:70] Cannot get param ‘pose_gyro’ in section ‘imusensor’
I shd: omniscient_bebop: created: generation=2 sample_count=4000 sample_size=192 sample_rate=1000 metadata_size=1125
I shd: battery_bebop: created: generation=2 sample_count=4000 sample_size=8 sample_rate=1000 metadata_size=48
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injectorboost::bad_get >'what(): boost::bad_get: failed value get using boost::get”

Does anyone know how to fix this error? In which versions of Ubuntu can I run Bebop 1 simulations?

I haven’t been able to get it to work in any version of Ubuntu … For other drones I’ve found that 16.04 is the way to go.

Thanks for your answer!

In my case, this error appears in both ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, and as you said, it only happens when I try with bebop 1. I am still trying to solve it, but it is difficult…