Changing / Resetting Anafi WiFi password

Hey there!

I am not 100% sure this inquiry should be here, but anyways: I am unable to connect to my real-life Anafi drone’s WiFi, because the password is badly-written in the WiFi tag:

The thing is, is that kind of circle after AYUS an “O”? Is it a “0”? I tried both and none worked :sob:.

What should I do? Is there any way to reset or discover the WiFi password? If not, do I entirely rely on a piece of paper?

Thanks in advance!

espetro

Try @ , or Scan the QR code :slight_smile:

That’s kind of tricky (maybe because the QR layout isn’t the usual one) in an iPhone. What app are you using to scan it?

Thanks in advance!

espetro

Hey @Jerome,

Definitely it was an @. Thank you! Just a suggestion for next codes, if the whole code is alphanumeric and the character can get dirty, maybe it’s better to maintain the “alphanumeric” style :joy::joy:.

Regards,

espetro

1. Power ANAFI on.
  2. Press the power button and keep it pressed: after approximately 8 seconds, the battery’s LEDs turn on red, one after the other.
  3. When the 4 LEDs are red, release the power button.
  4. ANAFI reboots - a TXT file has been generated on ANAFI’s microSD card, which contains ANAFI’s Wi-Fi network’s password; that’s how you can check the hard reset has been successful.
1 Like