Connecting Remote Server

Hello everyone, I am going to buy a new drone. I’m researching now. First of all, I will connect to the drone via webserver. For example, I will send the location to the drone from the webserver. When the drone reaches the relevant location, I will take photos from there. I will send the photo I took to the webserver again. So the drone will communicate with the webserver. Which model of drone should I buy for this? Do all Parrot drones do this? Thank you.

Hi @bado57,

It’s not possible to do that with the drone’s webserver. But, there are several other solutions. You can:

• use Olympe to control the drone remotely. Works with an Anafi USA, Anafi Thermal, Anafi 4k and Anafi Ai.

• create and run a flightplan to execute a sequence of actions. (take a look here) Works with an Anafi USA, Anafi Thermal, Anafi 4k and Anafi Ai.

• create an Air SDK mission (run your code directly into the drone). Only works with Anafi AI.

Regards,
Axel

Hi again @bado57,

I’m sorry, I misunderstood your question. You can Take the Anafi Ai drone and create an Air SDK mission to communicate with your webserver.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.