Device not managed in Sphinx

Hello,
I am trying to launch bebop2 in Sphinx for a few days now without success, so I need some help, thanks in advance.
The problem is that when Sphinx launches, access point is not creating - network manager is saying: device not managed. One thing I changed in bebop2.drone is the stolen interface: <stolen_interface>wlp2s0:eth0:192.168.42.1/24</stolen_interface>
(wlan0 to wlp2s0 which is my network interface).
The launch command I am using is:
sphinx /opt/parrot-sphinx/usr/share/sphinx/drones/bebop2.drone
I am using Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS with kernel: 4.15.0-33-generic. My laptop is Lenovo yoga710. I have ROS kinetic installed.
Did something like this happened to anyone?
Is there anything that I can try to make it work?

Hello,

Have you checked that your Wifi device is compatible with sphinx?
The list of requirements is here: http://developer.parrot.com/docs/sphinx/system-requirements.html#wifi

I have this built in network card: Broadcom Limited BCM4350 and iw list | grep -A20 lists AP in supported types, so I assumed that the WiFi device is not an issue here. Also the same problem appears when I am using external USB WiFi card: tl-wn722nv2 - which is not the version listed in tested adapters but from what I’ve checked it should also work. Do you think that something from tested adapters list would resolve my problem? Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:
[edit] My bad wn722nv2 is using realtek chipset, I will check in a few days if Sphinx works for me with wn722nv1