Help: Sending MAVLink messages to a simulated drone in Sphinx

Hello,
I’m trying to send MAVLink messages from a computer to a simulated drone in Sphinx (on the same computer) but I can’t get it working. Configuration and things I’ve tried:

• Used the “anafi_ai.done” with the firmware “anafi2-pc” from the Parrot FTP server.
  • Tried both ports 14550 and 14551 (mentioned here) with the drone IP 10.202.0.1.
  • tried the fd_veth0 IP of 10.202.0.254
  • tried hard coding a specific wifi_interface to ensure that the mavlink functionality is turned on (mentioned in the linked post above)

I do have an Anafi drone which I have been able to successfully send mavlink messages to, but I want to use Sphinx to simulate if possible. Can someone give me a minimal working example , or at least all of the configuration required i.e port, specific firmware to use, wifi interface setup etc? Documentation is a bit unclear about setup for local communication, and any other posts here on the subject are either partial answers or the answers have been removed.

Thank you fro the assistance!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.