"How can I establish simultaneous connections between Olympe and the SkyController with the ANAFI AI drone?"

"Hello,

I’m aware that it’s not feasible to establish simultaneous connections between Olympe and the SkyController with the ANAFI AI drone because the drone only supports one connection at a time. The first device to establish an SDK connection (in my case, the SkyController) takes priority, while the second (Olympe with Linux) receives a connection refusal.

Furthermore, I’m interested in finding a way to concurrently connect Olympe and the SkyController to the drone without relying on a USB cable. In other words, I’d like to have two independent devices controlling the drone.

Alternatively, is there any method to address this issue and create a new network architecture, such as modifying certain WiFi/drone or SkyController configurations?

Thank you,

Alan"

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @zain,

The drone only supports one connection at a time, so it’s not possible to have two independent devices controlling the drone.

Yes, you can send a connectivity message to change the drone’s wifi mode. Note that the “Direct connection to the drone” option must be activated before changing the wifi mode. However, in client mode (station_config mode), only olympe can be used to control the drone. The skycontroller cannot connect to the drone and therefore cannot be used in this wifi mode.

Regards,
Axel