How to find the code of commands

Hello,

WE use commands like TakeOff(), Landing() balabalabla
but how we find the code of these commands, I mean is there a library where all these commands are defined and explained. We import these functions from olympe.messages…, but I cannot find the packages in my computer.

Regards

1 Like

Hello,

The SDK (command and event) messages are dynamically generated from XML files at runtime.

The documentation of this messages (also generated from these XML files) is available in the Olympe documentation: Messages Reference Documentation.

Regards

Nicolas

Hello,

Thank you, ndessart. What I want to know is the details of codes instead of functions we can directly use. For example, if I use the function TakeOff(), this function must have been explained somewhere. I want to find the script where may show the code of how to make the motor move and in which speed and direction so that the drone can takeoff after processing these codes.

Regards.
Liu

Hello,

Olympe uses libarsdk and libarsdkctrl to communicate with the drone (to send and received SDK messages).

The relevant part in Olympe are in messages.py and drone.py.

Olympe does not control the motor of the drone directly. The embedded/simulated autopilot drone software does but the source aren’t publicly available.

Regards

Nicolas

Thank you ndessart!