Launch bebop2 in sphinx with front cam -true ,get error

hi, everyone:
when i want to use bebop2 in sphinx, by inputing command:
sphinx --datalog /opt/parrot-sphinx/usr/share/sphinx/drones/bebop2.drone::stolen_interface
I got errors :
[Err] [server_main.cc:58] Ogre Error:OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): Zero sized texture surface on texture c2/rt0/rtt/140183591314712/horizontal_camera_RttTex face 0 mipmap 0. Probably, the GL driver refused to create the texture. in GLTexture::_createSurfaceList at /home/jenkins/workspace/sphinx-gendeb-release-public-all/label/slave-ubuntu-xenial/sphinx/out/sphinx-public-deb/build/ogre/ogre-1.9-1.9.0+dfsg1/RenderSystems/GL/src/OgreGLTexture.cpp (line 421)
all my environment has meet the environment requirements.
environment :native Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial) with a 4.15 Linux kernel, OpenGL in version 3.0, An NVIDIA graphics card GTX2080.
what should i do ? thanks

1 Like

Have you installed NVIDIA proprietary drivers as recommended in the documentation?

yes, I have installed 430 driver for my NVIDIA card. and when I run anafi drone in sphinx, it is okay. so i want to try old sphinx edition, so where i can get old sphinx installer?

I have the same problem:

[Err] [server_main.cc:58] Ogre Error:OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): Zero sized texture surface on texture c2/rt0/rtt/139764291587624/horizontal_camera_RttTex face 0 mipmap 0. Probably, the GL driver refused to create the texture. in GLTexture::_createSurfaceList at /home/jenkins/workspace/sphinx-gendeb-release-public-all/label/slave-ubuntu-bionic/sphinx/out/sphinx-public-deb/build/ogre/ogre-1.9-1.9.0+dfsg1/RenderSystems/GL/src/OgreGLTexture.cpp (line 421)

the only way I was able to solve it is by disabling the front camera, but the problem is that I need to do some work related to vision.

If you are able to work without camera your call to the code should be:

sphinx /opt/parrot-sphinx/usr/share/sphinx/drones/bebop2.drone::with_front_cam=false