Parrot webeserver 192.168.53.1:180 is not reachable when drone is connected

My Parrot Anafi drone is connected to my laptop via controller but I am not able to access the webserver 192.168.53.1:180, hecne my flightplan upload is also failing.
Although I am able to connect to the drone in the IP 192.168.53.1 and able to give takeoff, land commands and also able to access the live stream which is rtsp://92.168.53.1/live.

Using software version 1.8.0 . Is the IP changed for 1.8.0 ?

@ndessart @Jerome

the port is 80, not 180 I think…

Thanks for the reply. In 1.7.7 version it is port 180 not 80 to access the web interface when connected via skycontroller. then I guess in 1.8.0 this is changed to 80 port, pls correct if I’m wrong.

One more thing, I don’t see media, flight plan options are available in the web portal (when connected at 80) for 1.8.0. That means the PUT API for /api/v1/upload/flightplan will not work in 1.8.0?? or will it work as earlier?

@Jerome @ndessart

Bug on our side, will be fixed in next version

Thanks @Jerome for the confirmation!

I know this might be a bit early to ask, but if I may ask any tentative timeline for the next version to be released with the fix?? so, that we can plan our items accordingly, as we’ll be waiting for this fix.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.