Pymavlink with Anafi

Hi!
I tried to use pymavlink with the anafi in Sphinx, but I’m not able to land the drone either when sending:
drone.mav.command_long_send(drone.target_system, mavutil.mavlink.MAV_COMP_ID_AUTOPILOT1, mavutil.mavlink.MAV_CMD_NAV_LAND, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

or the setmode command:
drone.mav.set_mode_send(drone.target_system, mavutil.mavlink.MAV_MODE_FLAG_CUSTOM_MODE_ENABLED, custom_mode).
with the custom_mode = mavutil.PX4_CUSTOM_MAIN_MODE_AUTO << 8 | mavutil.PX4_CUSTOM_SUB_MODE_AUTO_LAND

I also cannot send waypoint with the command:
drone.mav.command_long_send(drone.target_system, drone.target_component, mavutil.mavlink.MAV_CMD_NAV_WAYPOINT, 0, 0, 0, 0, 35, 48.879028, 2.367869, 50)
and not recognize the command with a result of 3.

On the other hand, I’m able to send arm, disarm command and a TakeOff command with Pymavlink.

Is there some limitation with pymavlink and the anafi drone? I also want to know if it’s possible to send speed command to the drone either with pymavlink or Olympe to have better smoothing when changing waypoint?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.