Running PDraW on Ubuntu as Windows Subsystem

I am trying to run PDrAW on Ubuntu 20.04 running as a Linux subsystem on Windows. I followed the instructions on the installation page and was able to add the repo, then clone and build GroundSDK-Tools.

When I try to run the wrapper script using ./out/groundsdk-linux/staging/native-wrapper.sh pdraw --help
I get the following error:

./out/groundsdk-linux/staging/native-wrapper.sh: 88: export: Files/WindowsApps/CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows_2004.2021.825.0_x64__79rhkp1fndgsc:/mnt/c/Program: bad variable name

Any ideas of what is wrong? I’m unsure if I did something wrong in the installation or if this is just a general incompatibility with running it on Windows Subsystem as Linux.

As a side note, all I want is to be able to extract metadata using libvideo-metadata. For someone with only basic proficiency in running Linux commands, I really cannot not figure any of this out. If anyone can hold my hand and walk me through this like I’m an idiot it would be great.

We do not support WSL for any of our SDK tool or library.

Thanks for letting me know.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.