Setting manual control max speed through MAVLink

Is there a way to set the maximum horizontal speed during manual control of the parrot through MAVLink?

Some additional information:

I am currently using a custom QGroundControl application to control a Parrot Anafi USA drone through the Sphinx simulator. With full joystick deflection in manual control mode, the drone reaches a maximum horizontal speed of a little over 10m/s. The technical specs say that the drone can reach a horizontal speed of 14.7m/s. I’d like to reach this max speed.

I have tried sending a MAV_CMD_DO_CHANGE_SPEED command to the parrot, but I get a MAV_RESULT_UNSUPPORTED. I assume this is because I can only issue a MAV_CMD_DO_CHANGE_SPEED command when in mission mode.

I have also tried sending a PARAM_SET for the parameter MPC_VEL_MANUAL, according to the px4 parameter list, but the parrot doesn’t seem to recognize this parameter name.

If anyone could provide any pointers, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @jordanmao,

Sorry for the delay. It’s not possible set the maximum horizontal speed during manual control of the parrot through MAVLink.

Regards,
Axel

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.