Video streaming freezing

Sometime, the video stream of the drone is freezing and I get this logs messages:

W pdraw_dmxstrm: failed to get an input buffer (-11)
[h264 @ 0x7f67d5414aa0] Reinit context to 1280x720, pix_fmt: yuv420p
06/08/2019 14:13:18.730479      _process_stream                 Video sink has already been flushed ID 1

Is there anyone who would have an idea to fix that ?

Thanks

Hi

What is the firmware version of your Anafi? Do you use a simulated or a physical drone?

Thanks

Is the firmware version 1.5.6. I have this problem with the physical drone. It does not happen with the simulated.

I am experiencing this error as well - to temporarily circumvent the problem, I am only looking at every 40th frame (I am processing around 1 frame per second). Not ideal, but I’m not able to use the provided sample code as-is.

I’ll try to reproduce this issue.
Can you provide more information on your environment ? (linux distrib, cpu architecture).
Are you able to reproduce this consistently ? Thanks

Nicolas

@jonslo, I can’t reproduce this issue with the provided streaming sample. I would really like to have more information on your environment (see my message above). I don’t know what might be causing this but maybe the frame processing on your side holds the frame buffers for too long. This would eventually exhaust the frame buffer pool and freeze the video pipeline.

@BaptisteP, are you still experiencing this issue? Does your “video freezing” problem relate to jonslo issue?

@ndessart I have the same problem
2020-05-20 18-03-07 的螢幕擷圖
I use camera as YOLOv4 input.
It was OK at the beginning, but after a few minutes, I found that the above message will be displayed, then have a chance to stop or continue.
But no more than few minutes each time it will freezing.

I use:
Ubuntu 18.04
Intel® Core™ i7-8700K

I have same problem! My stream view runs for few seconds and then freezes. Any help is appriciated.

Hi,
I have the same issue. I’m connected throw a skycontroller3 to the Anafi. My firmware version is : ProductVersionChanged(software=‘1.7.3’, hardware=‘HW_03’) I’m on Ubuntu 16.04.6.