Write semi-custom Guidance mode

Hi,

I’m trying to write a Semi Custom Guidance mode and I would love to have an example based on Autonomous flight - 7.7

I know you’ll add new examples, but I’m wondering if it is possible to get a very first little example to start now ?

Best,
Clément

1 Like

At least, can anyone tell me how to use the guidance::TrajectoryFcamMode in python ?

Best,
Clément

I succeed to create a guidance::TrajectoryFcamMode class in C++ with the help of this post (Write a Guidance Mode in C++ - #4 by e267), but I’m not sure I call the right function at the right moment. Right now, I can see a trajectory draw in the simulator, but these message appear and the drone don’t move :

01-01 01:00:58.470 W dronectrl   (drone-controlle-153)            : Message 'DroneController.Messages.Command' is too late: 2226 (2931)
01-01 01:00:58.470 W dronectrl   (drone-controlle-153)            : Message 'DroneController.Messages.Command' is too late: 2226 (2931)

I created a topic here : Message 'DroneController.Messages.Command' is too late

Best,
Clément

I fixed it by removing the override the getTriggers function. I may didn’t fill it the right way. Don’t know how to fill it … Waiting for an example please.

Best,
Clément

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.