Air SDK Hello Drone Flight mission | Troubles sending challenge to drone

Hi,

I am trying to install the (Air SDK) Hello Drone Flight mission, but I have a problem with the security setup of the real drone. I get the drone serial number, but it is not possible to connect with accounts.parrot.com with the following command: (see below). Any ideas?

./build/dragon_buildext_mission/manage_keys.py --add-key fm-provider-public-key.pem

Expected result

INFO:root:Retrieving drone serial number
INFO:root:-> PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
INFO:root:Generating challenge
INFO:root:Sending challenge to drone
INFO:root:Completing operation with drone response
INFO:root:Writing drone SENC/SMAC in '/tmp/tmpwocw63xh'
INFO:root:Adding key 'fm-provider-public-key.pem' to the drone
truncating vsnprintf buffer: [,]
Connection to remote secure element established.
Public key fm-provider-public-key.pem written into slot 0.

Actual result

INFO:root:Retrieving drone serial number
INFO:root:-> PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
INFO:root:Creating temporary APC user and authentication token
ERROR:root:Exception occured: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='accounts.parrot.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /V4/account/tmp/create?ts=1651584231&token=14f79f44882be076c6ada2558baa9aa3 (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7f4a8aabec40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution'))

It is, however, possible to run the reboot command:

./build.sh -p hello-classic -t sync --reboot

Kind regards,

Gework

Hi Gework

That a strange issue, accounts.parrot.com is answering corretly on my side and the error message suggest that something is wrong with the DNS resolution.
Are you able to ping accounts.parrot.com? It shouldn’t answer to ping but at least it should respond with the server address:

Regards
Sebastien

Hi @sgager,

Thank you for your response. My laptop is not connected to the internet, if I am connected via wifi to the drone. It is not possible to ping.

Gework

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.