Parrot Anafi SDK

A modified version of it, yesā€¦ but I gave up after getting a bunch of h.264 errors.

Any chance to get an update on SDK availability/plans? FYI we used ANAFIs as part of our approach to win the World Robot Summit Plant Disaster Prevention competition (see photo: https://twitter.com/DarmstadtRescue/status/1053060212779900928) and weā€™d really like to get more control of the MAVs in the future.

Any news about the SDK would be awesome!
I also plan to work with Anafi in my master thesis but for that Iā€™d need SDK support.

I am interested in this too, hope it will be released soon

I would also like to know. I would like to update pyparrot to support the anafi fully.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be that guy again.

Howā€™s the SDK coming along?

4 Likes

Hello Parrot Team - Would be great to get an update & schedule from you on the Anafiā€™s SDK release. Many Thanks!

5 Likes

any update on this topic? ( will be really appreciated :slight_smile: )

off topic note: itā€™s only me that see this forum all mess up (with very large icons) since some weeks?

1 Like

Yeah, it appears the mobile breakpoint is hosedā€¦ CSS maybe?

clean cache to fix the CSS issue :slight_smile:

Itā€™s now been over 6 months since it was announced the SDK will be ready as soon as possible. Can you provide some kind of update?

2 Likes

Itā€™s really embarassing for Parrot that they donā€™t even bother to respond to this thread!

I totally understand that SDK is not ready yet but canā€™t believe that they announced the SDK support 8 months ago and now they canā€™t give a draft estimation.

Thanks & Regards

Bump. Shame that no announcement or date has been made yet.

1 Like

We are almost there! :rocket::computer::robot:

7 Likes

Amazing news!!! - Thank you Jerome!:+1:

Just post it ā€¦ just do it ā€¦ further delay will not improve the API ā€¦ it already is what it is! :slight_smile: Weā€™ll love it for what it is no matter what an ugly duckling it starts out as!

APIs are indeed stableā€¦ but we are writing the documentation!
This is as important as the code itself, right? :slight_smile:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I was thinking about buying new drone with decent API and this news make my choice so much easier!

Python <3

3 Likes