Sending MAVLink Commands to Anafi via SkyController 3

I am trying to send mavlink commands to the Anafi via the Skycontroller but can’t seem to get it working. I am using the pymavlink sdk and can get it to work if I am connected directly to the Anafi AP using this connection string:

conn = mavutil.mavlink_connection('udpin:0.0.0.0:14550')

If I disconnect from the Anafi AP and plug the SkyController into the USB on my computer and get the usb0 interface on linux the connection does not work. I have also tried port 14540 and verified that the Skycontroller is connected to the drone. rtsp://192.168.53.1/live etc works but I can’t get the MAVlink stuff to work. Is MAVLink even supported via the SkyController? Am I missing a specific port I should be listening on?

Hi,

If you could connect the Mavlink using Skycontroller 3 , then i guess there is no point having Olympe !! :slight_smile:

I can connect directly to the drone via Mavlink I don’t see why I shouldn’t be able to do it to the Skycontroller as well considering it has longer range.

1 Like

bump

I am facing the same questions right now. @maelstrom have you made any progress in the matter?

Thanks!

thanks for the awesome information.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.