Sphinx 2.3 local wifi AP ok with anafi_ai.drone not with anafi_4k.drone

Hello,

When we launch sphinx 2.3 with default anafi_ai.drone (firmware anafi2-pc.ext2.zip), all is OK , my wireless card disappear and I can see the virtual drone SSID, but when I launch default anafi4k.drone (firmware anafi-pc.ext2.zip), the anafi4k drone appear in unreal engine but no drone SSID appears and my local wireless card does not disappear, and no virtual card is replacing it ?

Best Regards,

Laurent

Hello,

If you know the name of the wifi interface, have you tried setting it directly in the command line like this:

sphinx --log-level=dbg /opt/parrot-sphinx/usr/share/sphinx/drones/anafi.drone::wifi_iface=wlan0

Hello,

on this pc the wifi interface is eth0, other interfaces are named like enp0s31f6 etc …
Sphinx was able to see eth0 but nothing appeared on wifi.

Today I made a test and all was ok ? did you update something on your ftp ?

sphinx “/opt/parrot-sphinx/usr/share/sphinx/drones/anafi4k.drone”::firmware=“ftp://airsdk_external:xxxxxxxxxx@ftp2.parrot.biz/versions/anafi/pc/%23latest/images/anafi-pc.ext2.zip

I am able to use simulated anafi4k wifi without any problem.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Laurent

I’m glad it works! Nothing has changed since the last time you tried. By default, sphinx “steals” the first wireless interface it finds but you can also specify your own with the wifi_iface option.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.