Access ANAFI Thermal thermal video via groundsdk/pdraw/olympe

Hi there:

I’m recently embarking on the task attempting to get live stream of thermal camera from ANAFI Thermal. To realize this function, I’ve tried olympe, pdraw and all groundsdk demos, well, with all respect, none of them is of use.

I’m at a complete loss what to do now. It seems that users can get access to thermal camera only with FreeFlight6 installed on iOS platform?

I’d appreciate if anyone can render me any assistance, and I’m open & willing to try ALL kinds of methods as long as they help!

Thanks all for Christ’s sake, I’ve worked it out over a android-fast-mastering sleepless night!

The reply under Streaming thermal video in Android Ground SDK worked perfectly on my phone (HUAWEI with android 10.0).

GREAT APPRECIATION FOR Jerome Bouvard! You’re a magician!

Finally, following the principle of sharing, I’m considering to upload my project to my github page. If anyone has long been at a loss, hopefully my experience can help you out!

(PS: my github user name is “EscapeTHU”, email me if anyone has trouble with my project, always willing to help out.)

2 Likes

As a complement to my reply, as far as I know (well, I have to say that it may be simply out of my ignorance of parrot sdk), Olympe/iOS sdk are both unable to reach the goal of reading out thermal stream.

However, be positive, THIS IS A CHANCE TO START YOUR ANDROID ENGINEER CAREER :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.